Camino faro de Muleta, s/n 07100 Port Soller - Mallorca · España
T. (+34) 971 631 352
- What's for breakfast at the hotel?
The breakfast is a full buffet style, with coffe, tea, milk, cereals, juice selection, natural juice, butter, cheese, toaster, marmelade and fruit.
- What does half board with drinks offers?
Like the half-board but including water, soft drinks, beer or house wine during the dinner.
- Can I buy half-board with drinks included at the hotel?
Yes, only in the official website.
- How to book a hotel room with guaranteed seaview with balcony?
Once you have choosen the seaview room you also have to mark the check box of this room where it says balcony, on the same proces of this booking, only available on this official web site.
- How to book a hotel room with guaranteed seaview?
Choosing the Sea view room, at the time of the reservation on this official web site.
- How are the beds?
Twinn beds is the room type, the size is 1,90 x 90cm.
- Is the room safe included in the hotel room?
No, you have to rent at reception, the cost is aproximadly 4 euros per day.
- There is heating in the hotel rooms?
Yes, all the hotel rooms got heating.
- Are inside the hotel rooms sheets and towels?
- Is it easy to park near the hotel?
Yes, front or along streets near the hotel, plenty of parking at no cost.
- Does the hotel has Restaurant with open air terrace?
Yes, the Restaurant ESPAI CITRIC TERRACE, only for a la carte meals.
- Is someone at the desk of the hotel during the night time?
Yes, happy to assist you 24 hours.
- Does it have restaurant the Hotel?
Yes a new one, the name is ESPAI CITRIC, with a la carte service.
- Does it has solarium the hotel?
Yes it has with sea views.
- How many stars does the hotel have as an official category?
1 Star is the official category of the Hotel.
- Is it possible to keep the room until later on departure day?
- Yes, after booking online reservation only and exclusively on the official website, or the same day asking at reception.